Winning Your Way
High School, Club and College Teams of all sizes use Stride to set Expectations, build Trust and create a culture of Accountability. Stride brings together the people, tools and information necessary to build and maintain a stronger, safer and more successful program.Back to Solutions
Good chance this is your typical day:
- You use some combination of pen and paper, Microsoft Office and Google Drive to organize your day.
- You have almost no time to sit down with each athlete on a regular basis.
- Only a handful of athletes keep training journals and share them with you.
- You worry about whether athletes read your emails and text messages.
How Stride improves your day:
- You and your athletes arrive at practice prepared and on the same page.
- You and your athletes finish practice understanding how you need to improve.
- You and your athletes measure progress against written goals.
- Team messaging and feedback loops make communication easier.
You Strengthen Athlete Relationships
We establish the foundation to a winning team culture: the Coach-Athlete relationship. Great coaches understand that forming meaningful relationships with their athletes is just as important as the wins.
You Create Informed Voices
We build awareness and trust. Athletes don’t always make themselves understood. Team environments can be complicated. Our features support personal growth among athletes and improve how they express themselves.
You Capitalize On Remote Training
Capacity constraints, summer breaks, terms abroad, or simple preferences impact team configurations. We structure how athletes train away from the team so that you capitalize on it. You keep everyone focused on team performance.Learn More