Your All-In-One Solution
Stride builds stronger, safer and more successful programs. Our all-in-one solution connects supervisors, coaches, athletes and even parents together in one place.Back to Solutions
As a Leader of Your Organization
You manage a lot on any given day
- You rely on some combination of pen and paper, Microsoft Office and Google Drive to keep track of your important information.
- You prioritize athlete safety and welfare, but staying current on compliance and regulations is itself a full-time job.
- You spend your time on the phone, in meetings, tracking down coaches for information, and fielding athlete and parent questions and requests.
Stride helps you accomplish more
- You oversee coach, athlete and team activity, manage staff and team rosters, and generate performance reports in one place.
- You and other supervisors monitor all messaging among staff, coaches and athletes, ensuring safety and transparency.
- You stay informed and more engaged with your staff, coaches and athletes because they share individual and team information on one platform.
Who is a Supervisor?
A supervisor is anyone who oversees an organization or performs duties on an organizational level. Examples include athletic director, sports administrator, performance director, compliance officer, operations director, and executive director.
Supervisors on Stride oversee coach, athlete and team activity; manage staff and team rosters; and generate performance reports.
You Solve Chronic Inefficiencies
We remove harmful information silos that isolate individuals and teams, erode efficiency, and confuse expectations. We integrate data across the entire organization and all aspects of coach-athlete interaction—instruction, collaboration, communication, and evaluation.
You Maintain Control
We help supervisors and coaches address outside influences, information gaps, and unfulfilled athletes. Supervisors and coaches make better decisions, faster; establish common ground; free up time in their workday.
You Capitalize On Remote Training
Capacity constraints, summer breaks, terms abroad, or simple preferences impact team configurations. We structure how athletes train away from the team so that you can measure it. You make remote training a competitive advantage.Learn More